You have the following benefits when visiting my private practice (Heilpraktikergesetz):
- I am flexible in the hours I am available. This means that I can offer appointments outside of the hours other psychotherapists work.
- I usually also have appointments at short notice without the need for you to wait for months on end to be helped.
- Diagnoses are not passed to your health insurance company or other institutions.
- I am bound by professional discretion, like any other psychotherapist. This means that you can speak freely about anything and everything with me.
- In addition, I am not bound by just one method of psychotherapy. As such I can tailor your treatment individually to you.